Saturday 16 May 2015

Naughty Nuri's Warung @ Burma Road, Penang

My friend from Jakarta commented almost instantly after I have checked in to this location on Facebook. He asked, "eh?? i thought naughty nuri only in bali :O" 

Oh well, this is Penang you're talking about. When it comes to food, we can bring any food from all parts of the world to this tiny island. Haha.. It is just a matter of how much and where. All that hype about pork ribs and cocktails has now come to this visit together with a couple of my friends whom I've not met since last year. So, it was a great place for gatherings especially with boys who are hungry. 

My friend, Saik, he finished this on his own. When I told another friend of mine, she got shocked as the portion was huge enough to share. Oh well, growing boys. I didn't have any but the smell was gobsmacked! The charcoal grill ribs were so fragrant that I almost tempted to pinch some. 

I had this Naughty Boy burger instead. 
The pork patty was so thick that I could barely finish and eat the buns or fries. 
Love the mango salsa on top. 


It opens from 12 noon but they welcome patrons from 11.30am already. As for parking, either Swatow Lane or New World Park food court's parking.

Don't be surprise to see a massive hog greet you at the entrance. Hope to try the cocktails next time. Something novel in Penang at least. Considered a competitor to Morganfields. However, for those who have tried the original Naughty Nuri in Bali, this may or may not be the same feel and taste. I've not been to Bali yet but I hope to some day. 

Facebook page here.

P/S: Just google Naughty Nuri Penang, you will get so many results! Google is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment