Saturday 16 May 2015

Coffee Coffea @ Automall, Karpal Singh Drive, Penang

Coffee coffea is a franchise from South Korea. I've not seen any when I was in Seoul, Busan or even Jeju-do. 
When you are alone and in a cafe, do take some time to ponder upon what is it that you want. What is it that you are searching for and whether whatever that you are doing now makes you happy. Why are you still doing what you are now? Is it worth all your time and attention? 

All these thoughts lingering in my mind as I waited for my friend, JC. We were legal practitioners and we have our own problems to solve. Nonetheless, we shared something in common at this moment that is this cup of hot chocolate and the view outside. It was great catching up with JC again now that she is a mummy to be. Congratulations! 

This hot chocolate gotta be the most expensive I've paid for a franchise. RM14.60 including GST. My two cents less 6% GST. =)

Facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment